Regretfully, IBRA have taken the decision to postpone the 2020 Blokart World championships until next year. While October still seems a long way off the following factors have contributed to our dec...
Message to all ABC members re Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation
This is to inform all our Auckland Blokart Club members that there will not be any organised club activities until further notice due to the current Coronavirus situation.
Ardmore will be closed until further notice.
The last day of the summer series has now been cancelled, so this series effectively ended on Sunday 22nd March. Please check the ABC facebook page from time to time as any further information will be posted here.