Below are listings from our club members:
Please check back again, or ask us for help.
We are always on the lookout for 2nd hand karts – please advise any committee member if yours is for sale.
|Item For Sale:||WANTED TO BUY The Glinks Gully / Ruakaka group are always on the lookout for karts and ex racing gear……..we have a lot of folk interested in beach sailing up here so please get in touch and I can put the word around our members.|
Club Members listing items for sale:
To List an item, fill in the form below. Items will be listed for 3 months, or until sold. Please let us know (using the same form below) when you have sold your items so they can be removed.
If no karts are listed here you can often find one on Trademe.
If you need help to know what to look for in a second hand blokart, come to a club day and talk to our members.
Be very wary when buying off trademe, it can be hard to tell how much use a kart has had, or how well looked after it has been.
Our club members pride themselves on their kart preparation and are always on hand to help new club members who buy from them.
To purchase a new blokart please contact your nearest dealer. A list of New Zealand dealers is on blokart’s website here.
Or ask at a club day, we have three active dealers within the club.
A blokart vs A Landyacht?
If you are looking for a landyacht please consider these advantages of blokarts:
- blokarts are a one design class, similar to on the water’s laser class, this offers a level playing field for racing.
- blokarts are a quality product designed and assembled in New Zealand for over 10 years.
- A network of clubs around NZ, with a great group of people to socialise with.
- Plenty of local and international events you can attend, so you can get the most out of your blokart.
- blokarts have exculsive access to lots of fanastic venues around New Zealand.
- While larger landyachts can go faster – you will need a far bigger venue. See you at 90 Mile beach!
- How easy is it to transport? blokarts fold up into a bag – so its easy to travel with – even on a plane! Why leave your investment at the batch?
- Can you maintain a DIY kart? They generally don’t collapse either and windsurfer sails are not optiminal for a blokart sized landyacht.